Mentor Bouniatian on cycles and equilibrium
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Structural Change and Economic Dynamics.
Volume (Year): 18 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/525148
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dangel, Cecile & Raybaut, Alain, 1997. "Albert Aftalion's Macrodynamic Theory of Endogenous Business Cycles," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(01), pages 71-92, March.
- Mentor Bouniatian, 1968. "Causes of the Rise in Prices since the War," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 76, pages 651.
- Wesley Clair Mitchell, 1927. "Business Cycles: The Problem and Its Setting," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number mitc27-1.
- Wesley Clair Mitchell, 1927. "Introductory pages to "Business Cycles: The Problem and Its Setting"," NBER Chapters, in: Business Cycles: The Problem and Its Setting, pages -23 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- E. A. Wrigley, 1999. "Corn and Crisis: Malthus on the High Price of Provisions," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 25(1), pages 121-128.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.