Historical coevolution of governance and technology in the industrial revolutions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Structural Change and Economic Dynamics.
Volume (Year): 14 (2003)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/525148
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mokyr, Joel, 2001. "The Industrial Revolution and the economic history of technology: Lessons from the British experience, 1760-1850," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 295-311.
- Landes, David S., 1986. "What Do Bosses Really Do?," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 46(03), pages 585-623, September.
- Rolf Kunneke & John Groenewegen & Claude Ménard, 2010. "Aligning modes of organization with technology: Critical transactions in the reform of infrastructures," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00624266, HAL.
- Künneke, Rolf & Groenewegen, John & Ménard, Claude, 2010. "Aligning modes of organization with technology: Critical transactions in the reform of infrastructures," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 75(3), pages 494-505, September.
- Sandro Mendonça, 2005.
"The Revolution Within: ICT and the Shifting Knowledge Base of the World’s Largest Companies,"
LEM Papers Series
2005/19, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Sandro Mendonca, 2006. "The Revolution Within: Ict And The Shifting Knowledge Base Of The World'S Largest Companies," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(8), pages 777-799.
- Ron Boschma & Gianluca Capone, 2014. "Relatedness and Diversification in the EU-27 and ENP countries," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1407, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Feb 2014.
- Iammarino, Simona & McCann, Philip, 2006.
"The structure and evolution of industrial clusters: Transactions, technology and knowledge spillovers,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 1018-1036, September.
- Simona Iammarino & Philip McCann, 2006. "The Structure and Evolution of Industrial Clusters: Transactions, Technology and Knowledge Spillovers," SPRU Working Paper Series 138, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00624266 is not listed on IDEAS
- M'HENNI, Hatem, 2004.
"La fracture numérique Nord-Sud de la méditerranée; une explication néo-institutionnelle
[A digital divide between north and south of Mediterranean sea: A neo-institutional explanation]," MPRA Paper 27548, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- de Reuver, Mark & Bouwman, Harry, 2012. "Governance mechanisms for mobile service innovation in value networks," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 347-354.
- Bodas Freitas, Isabel Maria & von Tunzelmann, Nick, 2008. "Mapping public support for innovation: A comparison of policy alignment in the UK and France," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 1446-1464, October.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.