Three-level supersaturated designs
AbstractWhen experimentation is expensive and the number of factors is large, supersaturated designs can be helpful. They are essentially fractional factorial designs in which the number of factors is greater than the number of experimental runs. Previous studies have focused on two-level supersaturated designs. This paper presents a new class of three-level supersaturated designs with an equal occurrence property. It is shown that designs generated by such a universal construction method result in a low dependency among all columns.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Statistics & Probability Letters.
Volume (Year): 45 (1999)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Jie & Liu, Min-Qian, 2008. "Optimal mixed-level supersaturated design with general number of runs," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(15), pages 2496-2502, October.
- Sarkar, Angshuman & Lin, Dennis K.J. & Chatterjee, Kashinath, 2009. "Probability of correct model identification in supersaturated design," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(9), pages 1224-1230, May.
- Gupta, V.K. & Singh, Poonam & Kole, Basudev & Parsad, Rajender, 2009. "Construction of efficient unbalanced mixed-level supersaturated designs," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(22), pages 2359-2366, November.
- Koukouvinos, C. & Stylianou, S., 2004. "Optimal multi-level supersaturated designs constructed from linear and quadratic functions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 199-211, August.
- Yamada, Shu & Matsui, Michiyo & Matsui, Tomomi & Lin, Dennis K.J. & Takahashi, Takenori, 2006. "A general construction method for mixed-level supersaturated design," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 254-265, January.
- Yan Liu & Min-Qian Liu, 2012. "Construction of equidistant and weak equidistant supersaturated designs," Metrika, Springer, vol. 75(1), pages 33-53, January.
- Li, Peng-Fei & Liu, Min-Qian & Zhang, Run-Chu, 2004. "Some theory and the construction of mixed-level supersaturated designs," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 105-116, August.
- Georgiou, S. & Koukouvinos, C. & Mantas, P., 2003. "Construction methods for three-level supersaturated designs based on weighing matrices," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 63(4), pages 339-352, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.