Particle picture interpretation of some Gaussian processes related to fractional Brownian motion
AbstractWe construct fractional Brownian motion, sub-fractional Brownian motion and negative sub-fractional Brownian motion by means of limiting procedures applied to some particle systems. These processes are obtained for full ranges of Hurst parameter.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Stochastic Processes and their Applications.
Volume (Year): 122 (2012)
Issue (Month): 5 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/505572/description#description
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Enriquez, Nathanaël, 2004. "A simple construction of the fractional Brownian motion," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 203-223, February.
- Bojdecki, T. & Gorostiza, L.G. & Talarczyk, A., 2006. "Limit theorems for occupation time fluctuations of branching systems I: Long-range dependence," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Bojdecki, T. & Gorostiza, L.G. & Talarczyk, A., 2006. "Limit theorems for occupation time fluctuations of branching systems II: Critical and large dimensions," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 19-35, January.
- Deuschel, Jean-Dominique & Wang, Kongming, 1994. "Large deviations for the occupation time functional of a Poisson system of independent Brownian particles," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 183-209, August.
- Bojdecki, Tomasz & Gorostiza, Luis G. & Talarczyk, Anna, 2004. "Sub-fractional Brownian motion and its relation to occupation times," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 69(4), pages 405-419, October.
- Yan, Litan & Shen, Guangjun, 2010. "On the collision local time of sub-fractional Brownian motions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(5-6), pages 296-308, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.