The queuing probabilistic location set covering problem and some extensions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Socio-Economic Planning Sciences.
Volume (Year): 28 (1994)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/seps
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mateo Restrepo & Shane Henderson & Huseyin Topaloglu, 2009. "Erlang loss models for the static deployment of ambulances," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 67-79, March.
- Brotcorne, Luce & Laporte, Gilbert & Semet, Frederic, 2003. "Ambulance location and relocation models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 147(3), pages 451-463, June.
- Vladimir Marianov & Daniel Serra, 2000. "Location models for airline hubs behaving as M/D/c queues," Economics Working Papers 453, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Vladimir Marianov & Daniel Serra, 2000.
"Hierarchical location-allocation models for congested systems,"
Economics Working Papers
425, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Marianov, Vladimir & Serra, Daniel, 2001. "Hierarchical location-allocation models for congested systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 195-208, November.
- Boffey, Brian & Galvao, Roberto & Espejo, Luis, 2007. "A review of congestion models in the location of facilities with immobile servers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 178(3), pages 643-662, May.
- Xueping Li & Zhaoxia Zhao & Xiaoyan Zhu & Tami Wyatt, 2011. "Covering models and optimization techniques for emergency response facility location and planning: a review," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 74(3), pages 281-310, December.
- Shariat-Mohaymany, Afshin & Babaei, Mohsen & Moadi, Saeed & Amiripour, Sayyed Mahdi, 2012. "Linear upper-bound unavailability set covering models for locating ambulances: Application to Tehran rural roads," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 221(1), pages 263-272.
- Wang, Yu & Luangkesorn, K. Louis & Shuman, Larry, 2012. "Modeling emergency medical response to a mass casualty incident using agent based simulation," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 281-290.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.