The appraisal of ordinary shares by Saudi investors
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research in International Business and Finance.
Volume (Year): 21 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ribaf
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Linda S. Klein & Dogan Tirtiroglu, 1997. "Valuation Process and Market Efficiency for US Treasury Bonds," Financial Management, Financial Management Association, vol. 26(4), Winter.
- Lewellen, Wilbur G & Lease, Ronald C & Schlarbaum, Gary G, 1977. "Patterns of Investment Strategy and Behavior among Individual Investors," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 50(3), pages 296-333, July.
- Carl R. Chen & Kam C. Chan & Thomas L. Steiner, 2002. "Are All Security Analysts Equal?," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association & Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 25(3), pages 415-430.
- Butler, Kirt C. & Malaikah, S. J., 1992. "Efficiency and inefficiency in thinly traded stock markets: Kuwait and Saudi Arabia," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 197-210, February.
- Al-Suhaibani, Mohammad & Kryzanowski, Lawrence, 2000. "An exploratory analysis of the order book, and order flow and execution on the Saudi stock market," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(8), pages 1323-1357, August.
- Omaima Hassan & David M. Power, 2009. "The usefulness of accounting information; evidence from the Egyptian market," Qualitative Research in Financial Markets, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 1(3), pages 125-141, September.
- Jasim Al-Ajmi, 2009. "Investors' use of corporate reports in Bahrain," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 24(3), pages 26-289, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.