Implications of seeing economic variables through an aggregation window
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ricerche Economiche.
Volume (Year): 47 (1993)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622941
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M. Hashem Pesaran & Alexander Chudik, 2011.
"Aggregation in large dynamic panels,"
Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper
101, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Pesaran, M.H. & Chudik, A., 2011. "Aggregation in Large Dynamic Panels," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1118, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Hashem M. Pesaran & Alexander Chudik, 2011. "Aggregation in Large Dynamic Panels," CESifo Working Paper Series 3346, CESifo Group Munich.
- Pesaran, M. Hashem & Chudik, Alexander, 2011. "Aggregation in Large Dynamic Panels," IZA Discussion Papers 5478, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lorenzo Trapani & Giovanni Urga, 2007.
"Micro versus Macro Cointegration in Heterogeneous Panels,"
0711, Department of Economics and Technology Management, University of Bergamo.
- Trapani, Lorenzo & Urga, Giovanni, 2010. "Micro versus macro cointegration in heterogeneous panels," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 155(1), pages 1-18, March.
- Giovanni Urga & Lorenzo Trapani, 2004.
"Cointegration versus Spurious Regression in Heterogeneous Panels,"
Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings
266, Econometric Society.
- Giovanni Urga & Lorenzo Trapani, 2004. "Cointegration Versus Spurious Regression In Heterogeneous Panels," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 74, Royal Economic Society.
- Andrawis, Robert R. & Atiya, Amir F. & El-Shishiny, Hisham, 2011. "Combination of long term and short term forecasts, with application to tourism demand forecasting," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 870-886, July.
- Kourentzes, Nikolaos & Petropoulos, Fotios & Trapero, Juan R., 2014. "Improving forecasting by estimating time series structural components across multiple frequencies," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 291-302.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.