Implications of seeing economic variables through an aggregation window
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ricerche Economiche.
Volume (Year): 47 (1993)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622941
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Trapani, Lorenzo & Urga, Giovanni, 2010.
"Micro versus macro cointegration in heterogeneous panels,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 155(1), pages 1-18, March.
- Lorenzo Trapani & Giovanni Urga, 2007. "Micro versus Macro Cointegration in Heterogeneous Panels," Working Papers 0711, Department of Economics and Technology Management, University of Bergamo.
- Pesaran, M.H. & Chudik, A., 2011.
"Aggregation in Large Dynamic Panels,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
1118, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Pesaran, M. Hashem & Chudik, Alexander, 2011. "Aggregation in Large Dynamic Panels," IZA Discussion Papers 5478, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hashem M. Pesaran & Alexander Chudik, 2011. "Aggregation in Large Dynamic Panels," CESifo Working Paper Series 3346, CESifo Group Munich.
- M. Hashem Pesaran & Alexander Chudik, 2011. "Aggregation in large dynamic panels," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 101, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Giovanni Urga & Lorenzo Trapani, 2004.
"Cointegration Versus Spurious Regression In Heterogeneous Panels,"
Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004
74, Royal Economic Society.
- Giovanni Urga & Lorenzo Trapani, 2004. "Cointegration versus Spurious Regression in Heterogeneous Panels," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 266, Econometric Society.
- Andrawis, Robert R. & Atiya, Amir F. & El-Shishiny, Hisham, 2011. "Combination of long term and short term forecasts, with application to tourism demand forecasting," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 870-886, July.
- Kourentzes, Nikolaos & Petropoulos, Fotios & Trapero, Juan R., 2014. "Improving forecasting by estimating time series structural components across multiple frequencies," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 291-302.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.