Keith Pavitt and the Invisible College of the Economics of Technology and Innovation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 33 (2004)
Issue (Month): 9 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Giovanni Dosi & Luigi Orsenigo & Mauro Sylos Labini, 2002. "Technology and the Economy," LEM Papers Series 2002/18, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Chris Freeman & Luc Soete, 1997. "The Economics of Industrial Innovation, 3rd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 3, volume 1, number 0262061953, January.
- Verspagen,Bart & Werker,Claudia, 2003.
"The invisible college of the economics of innovation and technological change,"
009, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Verspagen, Bart & Werker, Claudia, 2003. "The Invisible College of The Economics of Innovation and Technological Change," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 21, pages 393-419, December.
- Verspagen, B. & Werker, C., 2003. "The invisible college of the economics of innovation and technological change," Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS) working paper series 03.21, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS).
- Barabási, Albert-László & Albert, Réka & Jeong, Hawoong, 1999. "Mean-field theory for scale-free random networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 272(1), pages 173-187.
- Jan Fagerberg & Bart Verspagen, 2006. "Innovation studies-an emerging discipline (or what)? A study of the global network of innovation scholars," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20060911, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Jan Fagerberg, 2013. "Innovation - a New Guide," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20131119, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Martin, Ben R., 2012.
"The evolution of science policy and innovation studies,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(7), pages 1219-1239.
- Ben Martin, 2008. "The Evolution of Science Policy and Innovation Studies," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20080828, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Martin, B.R., 2012. "The Evolution of Science Policy and Innovation Studies," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp432, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Kirkels, Yvonne & Duysters, Geert, 2010. "Brokerage in SME networks," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 375-385, April.
- Martina Fromhold-Eisebith & Claudia Werker, 2013. "Universities’ functions in knowledge transfer: a geographical perspective," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 51(3), pages 621-643, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.