National systems of innovations are "x-efficient" (and x-effective): Why some are slow learners
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 31 (2002)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sotiris Zygiaris, 2009. "Regional Innovation System Failures And Highlights," Romanian Journal of Regional Science, Romanian Regional Science Association, vol. 3(2), pages 54-76, DECEMBER.
- Jan Fagerberg & David C Mowery & Bart Verspagen, 2009.
"The evolution of Norway's national innovation system,"
Science and Public Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 36(6), pages 431-444, July.
- Fagerberg, Jan & Mowery, David C & Verspagen, Bart, 2009. "The evolution of Norway’s national innovation system," MPRA Paper 19330, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mikel Navarro & Juan José Gibaja & Ricardo Aguado & Beñat Bilbao-Osorio, . "Patterns of innovation in the EU-25 regions: a typology and policy recommendations," Working Papers 200804, Basque Institute of Competitiveness.
- Markus Balzat, 2003. "Benchmarking in the Context of National Innovation Systems: Purpose and Pitfalls," Discussion Paper Series 238, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Cocchi, Andrea, 2011. "Business models as systemic instruments for the evolution of traditional districts?," MPRA Paper 33766, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jorge Niosi, 2009. "Bridging Canadian Technology SMEs Over the Valley of Death," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 18, pages 80-84, Spring.
- Maxim Kotsemir & Alexander Abroskin & Dirk Meissner, 2013.
"Innovation concepts and typology – an evolutionary discussion,"
HSE Working papers
WP BRP 05/STI/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Kotsemir, Maxim & Abroskin, Alexander, 2013. "Innovation Concepts and Typology – An Evolutionary Discussion," MPRA Paper 45069, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Havas, Attila, 2007. "Escaping from the Nutcracker? Innovation policy in Hungary," MPRA Paper 23601, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Markus Balzat, 2002. "The Theoretical Basis and the Empirical Treatment of National Innovation Systems," Discussion Paper Series 232, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Michele Cincera & Verena Bikar & Henri Capron, 2006. "An integrated evaluation scheme of innovation systems from an institutional perspective," DULBEA Working Papers 06-09.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Godoe, Helge & Nygaard, Stian, 2006. "System failure, innovation policy and patents: Fuel cells and related hydrogen technology in Norway 1990-2002," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(13), pages 1697-1708, September.
- Kravtsova, Victoria & Radosevic, Slavo, 2012. "Are systems of innovation in Eastern Europe efficient?," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 109-126.
- Mikel Navarro & Juan JosÃ© Gibaja & Susana Franco & Asier Murciego, 2011. "Territorial benchmarking methodology: The need to identify reference regions," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1585, European Regional Science Association.
- Havas, Attila, 2011. "Governing policy processes and foresight," MPRA Paper 38119, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rita Santos & Walter Leal & Evando Mirra, 2011. "Innovation systems and regional clustering: the diffusion of knowledge for sustainability issues," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1539, European Regional Science Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.