Seasonal fluctuations of demand and optimal inventories of a non-renewable resource such as natural gas
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Resources and Energy.
Volume (Year): 13 (1991)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505569
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- CHATON Corinne & CRETI Anna & VILLENEUVE Bertrand, 2006.
"The Economics of Seasonal Gas Storage,"
LERNA Working Papers
06.01.194, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Corinne Chaton & Anna Creti & Bertrand Villeneuve, 2005. "The Economics of Seasonal Gas Storage," Working Papers 2005-52, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Villeneuve, Bertrand & Creti, Anna & Chaton, Corinne, 2005. "The Economics of Seasonal Gas Storage," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/11515, Paris Dauphine University.
- Chaton, Corinne & Creti, Anna & Villeneuve, Bertrand, 2008.
"Some Economics of Seasonal Gas Storage,"
11984, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jamil, Faisal, 2012. "Impact of different public E&P policies on natural gas reserves and production in Pakistan," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 368-374.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.