Spatial competition with concave transport costs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Regional Science and Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 32 (2002)
Issue (Month): 4 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- de Frutos, M. A. & Hamoudi, H. & Jarque, X., 1999. "Equilibrium existence in the circle model with linear quadratic transport cost," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 605-615, September.
- Martin Peitz, 1999.
"- The Circular Road Revisited: Uniqueness And Supermodularity,"
Working Papers. Serie AD
1999-06, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Peitz, Martin, 1999. "The circular road revisited: Uniqueness and supermodularity," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 405-420, December.
- Economides, Nicholas, 1989. "Symmetric equilibrium existence and optimality in differentiated product markets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 178-194, February.
- Marta Risueño & Hamid Hamoudi, 2007. "A synthesis of location models," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(30), pages 1-15.
- Arguedas, Carmen & Hamoudi, Hamid & Saez, Manuel, 2007. "Equilibrium Nonexistence in Spatial Competition with Quadratic Transportation Costs," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2007/01, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Santiago Carbó Valverde & Miguel Fortes Escalona, 2010. "Spatial Cournot equilibrium: do branches matter?," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 377-407, April.
- Matsumura, Toshihiro & Okamura, Makoto, 2006. "A note on the excess entry theorem in spatial markets," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 1071-1076, September.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2007:i:30:p:1-15 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.