Demographics of individual housing demand
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Regional Science and Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 20 (1990)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicolas Coulombel & Fabien Leurent, 2013. "Les ménages arbitrent-ils entre coût du logement et coût du transport : une réponse dans le cas francilien," Post-Print hal-00926248, HAL.
- Bloze, Gintautas & Skak, Morten, 2014. "Owning, letting and demanding second homes," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 1/2014, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark.
- Sherrie L.W. Rhine & Maude Toussaint-Comeau, 2004. "The relationship between Hispanic residential location and homeownership," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Q III, pages 2-12.
- Coulson, N. Edward, 1999. "Why Are Hispanic- and Asian-American Homeownership Rates So Low?: Immigration and Other Factors," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 209-227, March.
- Goodman, Allen C., 2005. "Central cities and housing supply: Growth and decline in US cities," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 315-335, December.
- Berlemann, Michael & Freese, Julia, 2010.
"Monetary Policy and Real Estate Prices: A Disaggregated Analysis for Switzerland,"
105/2010, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg.
- Michael Berlemann & Julia Freese, 2013. "Monetary policy and real estate prices: a disaggregated analysis for Switzerland," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 469-490, December.
- Berlemann, Michael & Freese, Julia, 2010. "Monetary policy and real estate prices: A disaggregated analysis for Switzerland," HWWI Research Papers 2-19, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Maude Toussaint-Comeau & Sherrie L.W. Rhine, 2003. "Tenure choice with location selection: the case of Hispanic neighborhoods in Chicago," Working Paper Series WP-03-05, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Carter, Steven, 2011. "Housing tenure choice and the dual income household," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 159-170, September.
- Forgionne, G. A., 1996. "Forecasting army housing supply with a DSS-delivered econometric model," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 561-576, October.
- ÇAGLAYAN, Ebru & UN, Turgut, 2012. "Heteroscedastic Probit Model: An Application Of Home Ownership In Turkey," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 12(2).
- Dennis Epple & Holger Sieg, 1998. "Estimating Equilibrium Models of Local Jurisdictions," NBER Working Papers 6822, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hansen, Julia L. & Formby, John P. & Smith, W. James, 1998. "Estimating the Income Elasticity of Demand for Housing: A Comparison of Traditional and Lorenz-Concentration Curve Methodologies," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 328-342, December.
- Zhou Yu, 2003. "Housing Tenure Choice of Taiwanese Immigrants: A Different Path to Residential Assimilation," Working Paper 8611, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
- Marshall, Maria I. & Marsh, Thomas L., 2007. "Consumer and investment demand for manufactured housing units," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 59-71, March.
- Steven Bourassa & Martin Hoesli, 2010.
"Why Do the Swiss Rent?,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 286-309, April.
- Christian Dreger & Reinhold Kosfeld, 2010. "Do Regional Price Levels Converge?," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), Justus-Liebig University Giessen, Department of Statistics and Economics, vol. 230(3), pages 274-286, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.