Unbalanced regional growth and regional income inequality in the latter stages of development
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Regional Science and Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 18 (1988)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mark V. Janikas & Sergio J. Rey, 2005. "Spatial Clustering, Inequality and Income Convergence," Urban/Regional 0501002, EconWPA.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Roberto Ezcurra, 2009.
"Does decentralization matter for regional disparities? A cross-country analysis,"
2009-04, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Roberto Ezcurra, 2010. "Does decentralization matter for regional disparities? A cross-country analysis," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(5), pages 619-644, September.
- Roberto Ezcurra & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2009. "Does Decentralization Matter for Regional Disparities? A Cross-Country Analysis," SERC Discussion Papers 0025, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Michel DIMOU, 2008. "Urbanisation, Agglomeration Effects And Regional Inequality : An Introduction," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 27, pages 7-12.
- Ward, William A. & Hite, James C., 1999. "Asset Fixity, Asset Specificity And Regional Economic Change: Hypothesis And Implications," Working Papers 18807, Clemson University, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Shin, Inyong, 2008.
"Income Inequality and Economic Growth,"
24397, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Inyong SHIN & Eiji YAMAMURA & Hyunho KIM, 2012.
"The Cubic Form Hypothesis And The Flying Geese Pattern Hypothesis Of Income Distribution: The Case Of Korea,"
Theoretical and Empirical Researches in Urban Management,
Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 7(3), pages 5-23, August.
- Yamamura, Eiji & Shin, Inyong & Kim, Hyunho, 2008. "The Cubic Form Hypothesis and the Flying Geese Pattern Hypothesis of Income Distribution: The Case of Korea," MPRA Paper 10219, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sergio J. Rey, 2001. "Spatial Analysis of Regional Income Inequality," Urban/Regional 0110002, EconWPA.
- Christian Lessmann, 2011.
"Spatial Inequality and Development - Is there an Inverted-U Relationship?,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3622, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lessmann, Christian, 2014. "Spatial inequality and development — Is there an inverted-U relationship?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 35-51.
- Sergio Rey & Brett Montouri, 1999. "US Regional Income Convergence: A Spatial Econometric Perspective," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(2), pages 143-156.
- Shin, Inyong & Kim, Hyunho & Yamamura, Eiji, 2008. "Technological Progress and the Future of Kuznets Curve's," MPRA Paper 18866, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mark V. JANIKAS & Sergio J. REY, 2008. "On The Relationships Between Spatial Clustering, Inequality, And Economic Growth In The United States : 1969-2000," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 27, pages 13-34.
- Alexandra SCHAFFAR, 2008. "Regional Income Inequality And Urbanisation Trends In China: 1978-2005," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 28, pages 87-110.
- Roberto Ezcurra & Carlos Gil & Pedro Pascual & Manuel Rapún, 2002. "Geografía y dinámica de la desigualdad regional en la Unión Europea," Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de EconomÃa - Universidad PÃºblica de Navarra 0207, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra.
- George Hammond & Eric Thompson, 2002. "Mobility and Modality Trends in US State Personal Income," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(4), pages 375-387.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.