The downpayment constraint and housing tenure choice : A simplified exposition
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Regional Science and Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 16 (1986)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Basant Kapur, 2006. "Financial liberalization and short-run housing price dynamics," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 29(3), pages 649-675, November.
- Dietz, Robert D. & Haurin, Donald R., 2003. "The social and private micro-level consequences of homeownership," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 401-450, November.
- Maria Plotnikova, 2010. "A Model of the Housing Privatization Decision: The Case of Russia," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2010-07, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Vigdor, Jacob L., 2006. "Liquidity constraints and housing prices: Theory and evidence from the VA Mortgage Program," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(8-9), pages 1579-1600, September.
- Arrondel, L. & Lefebvre, B., 2000.
"Consumption and Investment Motives in Housing Wealth Accumulation : a French Study,"
DELTA Working Papers
2000-14, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Arrondel, Luc & Lefebvre, Bruno, 2001. "Consumption and Investment Motives in Housing Wealth Accumulation: A French Study," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 112-137, July.
- Gary V. Engelhardt & Christopher J. Mayer, 1995.
"Intergenerational transfers, borrowing constraints, and saving behavior: evidence from the housing market,"
95-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Engelhardt, Gary V. & Mayer, Christopher J., 1998. "Intergenerational Transfers, Borrowing Constraints, and Saving Behavior: Evidence from the Housing Market," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 135-157, July.
- Carter, Steven, 2011. "Housing tenure choice and the dual income household," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 159-170, September.
- repec:rdg:wpaper:em-dp2010-07 is not listed on IDEAS
- Onder, Zeynep, 1998. "Individual and Neighborhood Effects on FHA Mortgage Activity: Evidence from HMDA Data," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 343-376, December.
- Henrik Cronqvist & Florian Münkel & Stephan Siegel, 2014. "Genetics, Homeownership, and Home Location Choice," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 79-111, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.