Bridging the theory-practice gap in corporate finance: A survey of chief financial officers
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance.
Volume (Year): 35 (1995)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620167
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barbara E. Weissenberger & Hendrik Angelkort & Gero Holthoff, 2012. "MAS Integration and Controllership Effectiveness: Evidence of a Preparer-User Perception Gap," BuR - Business Research, German Academic Association for Business Research, German Academic Association for Business Research, vol. 5(2), pages 134-153, November.
- Chazi, Abdelaziz & Boubakri, Narjess & Zanella, Fernando, 2011. "Corporate dividend policy in practice: Evidence from an emerging market with a tax-free environment," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 245-259, April.
- Brounen, Dirk & de Jong, Abe & Koedijk, Kees, 2006. "Capital structure policies in Europe: Survey evidence," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 1409-1442, May.
- Hermes, Niels & Smid, Peter & Yao, Lu, 2007.
"Capital budgeting practices: A comparative study of the Netherlands and China,"
International Business Review,
Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 630-654, October.
- Smid, P. & Yao, L. & Hermes, N., 2006. "Capital Budgetting Practices: A comparative Study of the Netherlands and China," Research Report 06E02, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Pereiro, Luis E., 2006. "The practice of investment valuation in emerging markets: Evidence from Argentina," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 160-183, April.
- Baker, H. Kent & Smith, David M., 2006. "In search of a residual dividend policy," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 1-18.
- Kris Wernstedt & Peter B. Meyer & Anna Alberini, 2006. "Attracting private investment to contaminated properties: The value of public interventions," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(2), pages 247-369.
- Doran, James S. & Peterson, David R. & Wright, Colby, 2010. "Confidence, opinions of market efficiency, and investment behavior of finance professors," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 174-195, February.
- Ross, Donald G. & Wheldon, Brett J., 2002. "Export finance skills for the U.S. and Japanese markets: An Australian agribusiness perspective," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 109-120.
- Brav, Alon & Graham, John R. & Harvey, Campbell R. & Michaely, Roni, 2005.
"Payout policy in the 21st century,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 77(3), pages 483-527, September.
- Graham, John R. & Harvey, Campbell R., 2001. "The theory and practice of corporate finance: evidence from the field," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2-3), pages 187-243, May.
- Graham, John R. & Harvey, Campbell R. & Rajgopal, Shiva, 2005.
"The economic implications of corporate financial reporting,"
Journal of Accounting and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(1-3), pages 3-73, December.
- John R. Graham & Campbell R. Harvey & Shiva Rajgopal, 2004. "The Economic Implications of Corporate Financial Reporting," NBER Working Papers 10550, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Graham, John R. & Harvey, Campbell R. & Puri, Manju, 2013. "Managerial attitudes and corporate actions," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 109(1), pages 103-121.
- Alexander, Cindy R. & Bauguess, Scott W. & Bernile, Gennaro & Lee, Yoon-Ho Alex & Marietta-Westberg, Jennifer, 2013. "Economic effects of SOX Section 404 compliance: A corporate insider perspective," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 267-290.
- Jurcau Anca Sabina & Andreicovici Ionela Irina, 2010. "A Survey On Business Evaluation Methods Used In Mergers," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(2), pages 878-884, December.
- Brounen, D. & de Jong, A. & Koedijk, C.G., 2004. "Corporate Finance In Europe Confronting Theory With Practice," ERIM Report Series Research in Management, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasm ERS-2004-002-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.