Dynamic epidemiology and the market for vaccinations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 63 (1997)
Issue (Month): 3 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ojo, Kenneth, 1991. "Economics of public policy in health care systems," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 595-598.
- Lloyd, P J, 1991. "Aids: An Economic Approach to the Choice of Policies," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 67(197), pages 126-38, June.
- Kiefer, Nicholas M, 1988. "Economic Duration Data and Hazard Functions," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 26(2), pages 646-79, June.
- Wiemer, Calla, 1987. "Optimal disease control through combined use of preventive and curative measures," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 301-319, April.
- Robert J. Shiller, 1984. "Stock Prices and Social Dynamics," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 719R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Robert J. Shiller, 1984. "Stock Prices and Social Dynamics," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 15(2), pages 457-510.
- Philipson, Tomas, 2000.
"Economic epidemiology and infectious diseases,"
Handbook of Health Economics,
in: A. J. Culyer & J. P. Newhouse (ed.), Handbook of Health Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 33, pages 1761-1799
- Sadique, Z. & Edmunds, W. J. & Devlin, N. & Parkin, D., 2005. "Understanding individuals’ decisions about vaccination: a comparison between Expected Utility and Regret Theory models," Working Papers 05/03, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Kessing, Sebastian & Nuscheler, Robert, 2003.
"Monopoly pricing with negative network effects: the case of vaccines,"
Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance
SP II 2003-06, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Kessing, Sebastian G. & Nuscheler, Robert, 2006. "Monopoly pricing with negative network effects: The case of vaccines," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(4), pages 1061-1069, May.
- Gersovitz, Mark & Hammer, Jeffrey S., 2005. "Tax/subsidy policies toward vector-borne infectious diseases," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(4), pages 647-674, April.
- Michael Hoel & Scott Barrett, 2004. "Optimal Disease Eradication," Working Papers 2004.50, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Stéphane Mechoulan, 2005.
"Market Structure and Communicable Diseases,"
tecipa-241, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Wataru Kureishi, 2009. "Partial vaccination programs and the eradication of infectious diseases," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(4), pages 2758-2769.
- Forslid, Rikard & Herzing, Mathias, 2008. "On the Optimal Production Capacity for Influenza Vaccine," CEPR Discussion Papers 6808, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Toxvaerd, Flavio, 2010. "Recurrent Infection and Externalities in Prevention," CEPR Discussion Papers 8112, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- García-Alonso, M. D. C. & Garcia-Marinoso, B., 2007.
"The strategic interaction between firms and formulary committees: effects on the prices of new drugs,"
07/16, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Garcia-Alonso, Maria D.C. & Garcia-Mariñoso, Begoña, 2008. "The strategic interaction between firms and formulary committees: Effects on the prices of new drugs," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 377-404, March.
- Joseph Cook & Marc Jeuland & Brian Maskery & Donald Lauria & Dipika Sur & John Clemens & Dale Whittington, 2009. "Using private demand studies to calculate socially optimal vaccine subsidies in developing countries," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(1), pages 6-28.
- García-Alonso, M. D. C. & Mariñoso, B. G., 2005. "The relationship of drug reimbursement with the price and the quality of pharmaceutical innovations," Working Papers 05/02, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Francis, P.J. Peter J., 2004. "Optimal tax/subsidy combinations for the flu season," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(10), pages 2037-2054, September.
- Mark Gersovitz & Jeffrey S. Hammer, 2004.
"The Economical Control of Infectious Diseases,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 114(492), pages 1-27, 01.
- Barrett, Scott & Hoel, Michael, 2009. "Optimal Disease Eradication," HERO On line Working Paper Series 2003:23, Oslo University, Health Economics Research Programme.
- Yaniv, Gideon, 2002. "Non-adherence to a low-fat diet: an economic perspective," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 93-104, May.
- Na Hao & Gervan Fearon, 2009. "Government Funding Policy Towards Communicable Diseases," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 37(2), pages 121-134, June.
- Donald T. Lauria & Brian Maskery & Christine Poulos & Dale Whittington, 2008. "An Optimisation Model for Use of the Vi Polysaccharide Vaccine to Prevent Typhoid in Developing Countries," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 1808, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.