Contemporaneous and intertemporal child costs : Equivalent expenditure vs. equivalent income scales
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 45 (1991)
Issue (Month): 2 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tim Fry & Sandra Mihajilo & Roslyn Russell & Robert Brooks, 2008. "The Factors Influencing Saving in a Matched Savings Program: Goals, Knowledge of Payment Instruments, and Other Behavior," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 234-250, June.
- Krishna Pendakur, 2005.
"Semiparametric estimation of lifetime equivalence scales,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(4), pages 487-507.
- Pendakur, K., 1999. "Semiparametric Estimation of Lifetime Equivalence Scales," Discussion Papers dp99-9, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Stengos, T. & Sun, Y. & Wang, D., 2003.
"Estimates of Semiparametric Equivalence Scales,"
2003-7, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Jones, Andrew & O'Donnell, Owen, 1995.
"Equivalence scales and the costs of disability,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 273-289, February.
- Jürgen Faik, 2013.
"Cross-Sectional and Longitudinal Equivalence Scales for West Germany Based on Subjective Data on Life Satisfaction,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
575, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Jurgen Faik, 2013. "Cross-sectional and longitudinal equivalence scales for West Germany based on subjective data on life satisfaction," Working Papers 306, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Kalwij, A.S. & Alessie, R.J.M. & Fontein, P.F., 1997. "Household Commodity Demand and Demographics in the Netherlands: A Micro-Economic Analysis," Discussion Paper 1997-76, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Fabrizio Balli & Silvia Tiezzi, 2010. "Equivalence scales, the cost of children and household consumption patterns in Italy," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 527-549, December.
- Fabrizio balli & Silvia Tiezzi, 2008. "Households Consumption Patterns and Equivalence Scales in Italy: 1997-2004," Department of Economics University of Siena 535, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.