A simple model for merit good arguments : A comment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 43 (1990)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:8:y:2003:i:8:p:1-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fred Schroyen, 2003. "An alternative way to model merit good arguments," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 595.03, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Ver Eecke, W., 2003. "Adam Smith and Musgrave's concept of merit good," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 701-720.
- Bart Capéau & Erwin Ooghe, 2003. "Merit goods and phantom agents," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 8(8), pages 1-5.
- Mazzanti, Massimiliano, 2002. "Cultural heritage as multi-dimensional, multi-value and multi-attribute economic good: toward a new framework for economic analysis and valuation," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 529-558.
- Francesca Medda, 2011. "Transport Accessibility as Merit Good," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1124, European Regional Science Association.
- Bart Capéau & Erwin Ooghe, 2001. "Non-welfare economics and the well-being of phantom agents: an appeal to caution," Public Economics Working Paper Series wpphnag, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën, Working Group Public Economics.
- George Ladd, 1993. "InterpretingEconomic Justice for all as a pre-economic essay on merit wants," Forum for Social Economics, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 59-75, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.