Note on the shape of the optimum income tax schedule
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 40 (1989)
Issue (Month): 2 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lipszyc, Barbara & Marchand, Maurice, 1999. "Assurance-maladie : comment adapter les taux de remboursement aux dépenses individuelles de santé?," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 75(1), pages 447-473, mars-juin.
- Dahlby, Bev, 1998. "Progressive taxation and the social marginal cost of public funds," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 105-122, January.
- Patricia Apps & Ngo Van Long & Ray Rees, 2009.
"Optimal Piecewise Linear Income Taxation,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2565, CESifo Group Munich.
- Patricia Apps & Ngo Van Long & Ray Rees, 2011. "Optimal Piecewise Linear Income Taxation," CEPR Discussion Papers 655, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Apps, Patricia & Long, Ngo Van & Rees, Ray, 2011. "Optimal Piecewise Linear Income Taxation," IZA Discussion Papers 6007, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Apps, Patricia & Rees, Ray, 2012.
"Optimal Taxation, Child Care and Models of the Household,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6823, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Patricia Apps & Ray Rees, 2012. "Optimal Taxation, Child Care and Models of the Household," CEPR Discussion Papers 673, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Patricia Apps & Ray Rees, 2014. "Optimal Taxation, Child Care and Models of the Household," CESifo Working Paper Series 4578, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hsu, Minchung & Yang, C.C., 2013. "Optimal linear and two-bracket income taxes with idiosyncratic earnings risk," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 58-71.
- Strawczynski, Michel, 1998. "Social insurance and the optimum piecewise linear income tax," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 371-388, September.
- Slemrod, Joel & Yitzhaki, Shlomo & Mayshar, Joram & Lundholm, Michael, 1994.
"The optimal two-bracket linear income tax,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 269-290, February.
- Joseph G. Haubrich, 1991.
"Risk aversion, performance pay, and the principal-agent problem,"
9118, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Haubrich, Joseph G, 1994. "Risk Aversion, Performance Pay, and the Principal-Agent Problem," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 102(2), pages 258-76, April.
- Lundholm, Michael, 1999. "Comments on Social Insurance and the Optimum Piecewise Linear Income Tax," Research Papers in Economics 1999:8, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Maurice Marchand & Barbara Lipszyc, 1999. "Assurance-maladie : comment adapter les taux de remboursement aux dépenses individuelles de santé ?," CREPP Working Papers 9901, Centre de Recherche en Economie Publique et de la Population (CREPP) (Research Center on Public and Population Economics) HEC-Management School, University of Liège.
- Kifmann, Mathias & Roeder, Kerstin, 2011. "Premium subsidies and social health insurance: Substitutes or complements?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 1207-1218.
- Alberto Alesina & Philippe Weil, 1992. "Menus of Linear Income Tax Schedules," NBER Working Papers 3968, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.