The optimal linear income tax with tax credits contingent on fertility
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 30 (1986)
Issue (Month): 2 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lundhlom, M. & Ohlsson, H., 1998.
"Who Takes Care of the Children? The Quantity-Quality Model Revisited,"
1998:23, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Henry Ohlsson & Michael Lundholm, 2002. "Who takes care of the children? The quantity-quality model revisited," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 455-461.
- Lundholm, Michael & Ohlsson, Henry, 1998. "Who Takes Care of the Children? The quantity–quality model revisited," Working Paper Series 1998:23, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Lundholm, Michael & Ohlsson, Henry, 1998. "Who Takes Care of the Children? The Quantity-Quality Model Revisited," Research Papers in Economics 1998:4, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Ridao-Cano, Cristobal & McNown, Robert, 2005. "The effect of tax-benefit policies on fertility and female labor force participation in the United States," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 1083-1096, December.
- Kevin Milligan, 2002.
"Subsidizing the Stork: New Evidence on Tax Incentives and Fertility,"
NBER Working Papers
8845, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kevin Milligan, 2005. "Subsidizing the Stork: New Evidence on Tax Incentives and Fertility," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 87(3), pages 539-555, August.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.