The optimal linear income tax with tax credits contingent on fertility
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 30 (1986)
Issue (Month): 2 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lundholm, Michael & Ohlsson, Henry, 1998.
"Who Takes Care of the Children? The quantity–quality model revisited,"
Working Paper Series
1998:23, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Henry Ohlsson & Michael Lundholm, 2002. "Who takes care of the children? The quantity-quality model revisited," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 455-461.
- Lundhlom, M. & Ohlsson, H., 1998. "Who Takes Care of the Children? The Quantity-Quality Model Revisited," Papers 1998:23, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Lundholm, Michael & Ohlsson, Henry, 1998. "Who Takes Care of the Children? The Quantity-Quality Model Revisited," Research Papers in Economics 1998:4, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Kevin Milligan, 2005.
"Subsidizing the Stork: New Evidence on Tax Incentives and Fertility,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 87(3), pages 539-555, August.
- Kevin Milligan, 2002. "Subsidizing the Stork: New Evidence on Tax Incentives and Fertility," NBER Working Papers 8845, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ridao-Cano, Cristobal & McNown, Robert, 2005. "The effect of tax-benefit policies on fertility and female labor force participation in the United States," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 1083-1096, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.