Uniqueness of equilibrium in large-scale numerical general equilibrium models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 28 (1985)
Issue (Month): 2 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M. Alejandro Cardenete & Ferran Sancho, 2002.
"Sensitivity of Simulation Results to Competing SAM Updates,"
UFAE and IAE Working Papers
556.02, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- M. Alejandro Cardenete & Ferran Sancho, 2002. "Sensitivity of Simulation Results to Competing SAM Updates," Working Papers 88, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Jean Mercenier, 1994.
"Nonuniqueness of solutions in applied general equilibrium models with scale economies and imperfect competition,"
183, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Mercenier, Jean, 1995. "Nonuniqueness of Solutions in Applied General Equilibrium Models with Scale Economies and Imperfect Competition," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 161-77, June.
- Dakhlia, Sami, 1999.
"Testing for a unique equilibrium in applied general equilibrium models,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 23(9-10), pages 1281-1297, September.
- Sami Dakhlia, 1997. "Testing for a unique equilibrium in applied general equilibrium models," GE, Growth, Math methods 9709002, EconWPA.
- Sancho, Ferran, 2010. "Double dividend effectiveness of energy tax policies and the elasticity of substitution: A CGE appraisal," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 2927-2933, June.
- M. Alejandro Cardenete & M. Carmen Lima & Ferran Sancho, 2012. "VALIDATING POLICY INDUCED ECONOMIC CHANGE USING SEQUENTIAL GENERAL EQUILIBRIUM SAMs," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 893.12, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.