The impact of state economic differentials on household welfare and labor force behavior
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 28 (1985)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rachel Connelly & Jean Kimmel, 2001. "The Effect of Child Care Costs on the Labor Force Participation and Welfare Recipiency of Single Mothers: Implications for Welfare Reform," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 01-69, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Joshua D. Gottlieb, 2009.
"The Wealth of Cities: Agglomeration Economies and Spatial Equilibrium in the United States,"
NBER Working Papers
14806, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Joshua D. Gottlieb, 2009. "The Wealth of Cities: Agglomeration Economies and Spatial Equilibrium in the United States," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 47(4), pages 983-1028, December.
- Smith, Mark W, 1999. "Should we expect a race to the bottom in welfare benefits? Evidence from a multistate panel, 1979-1995," MPRA Paper 10125, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ermisch, John F. & Wright, Robert E., 1995. "Lone parenthood and employment: male-female differences in Great Britain," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 299-317, September.
- Elizabeth T. Powers, 1994. "The impact of AFDC on birth decisions and program participation," Working Paper 9408, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Louis N. Christofides, 2000.
"Social assistance and labour supply,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 33(3), pages 715-741, August.
- R. L. Hanson & J. T. Hartman, . "Do welfare magnets attract?," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1028-94, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Gary Painter, 1999. "Low-Income Housing Assistance: Its Impact on Labor Force and Housing Program Participation," Working Paper 8667, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
- Cox, Donald & Jakubson, George, 1995. "The connection between public transfers and private interfamily transfers," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 129-167, May.
- Fischer, Will, 2000. "Labor Supply Effects of Federal Rental Subsidies," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 150-174, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.