Housing prices and tenure choice with asymmetric taxes and progressivity
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 19 (1982)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Agell, J. & Persson, M. and Sacklen, H., 1999.
"Labor Supply Prediction when Tax Avoidance Matters,"
1999:16, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Agell, Jonas & Persson, Mats & Sacklén, Hans, 1999. "Labor Supply Prediction when Tax Avoidance Matters," Working Paper Series 1999:16, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Agell, Jonas & Persson, Mats & Sacklén, Hans, 1999. "Labour Supply Prediction When Tax Avoidance Matters," Seminar Papers 679, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Agell, Jonas & Persson, Mats & Sacklen, Hans, 2004. "The effects of tax reform on labor supply, tax revenue and welfare when tax avoidance matters," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 963-982, November.
- Brownstone, David & Englund, Peter & Persson, Mats, 1984. "Effects of Tax Reform on the Demand for Owner-Occupied Housing: A Micro Simulation Approach," Working Paper Series 133, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00410452 is not listed on IDEAS
- Agell, Jonas & Persson, Mats & Sacklén, Hans, 1999. "Labor Supply When Tax Avoidance Matters," Working Paper Series 157, Trade Union Institute for Economic Research.
- Nicolas Dromel & Patrick-Antoine Pintus, 2006. "Are Progressive Fiscal Rules Stabilizing?," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00410452, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.