Housing prices and tenure choice with asymmetric taxes and progressivity
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 19 (1982)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Agell, Jonas & Persson, Mats & Sacklén, Hans, 1999.
"Labour Supply Prediction When Tax Avoidance Matters,"
679, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Agell, Jonas & Persson, Mats & Sacklén, Hans, 1999. "Labor Supply Prediction when Tax Avoidance Matters," Working Paper Series 1999:16, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Agell, J. & Persson, M. and Sacklen, H., 1999. "Labor Supply Prediction when Tax Avoidance Matters," Papers 1999:16, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Agell, Jonas & Persson, Mats & Sacklen, Hans, 2004. "The effects of tax reform on labor supply, tax revenue and welfare when tax avoidance matters," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 963-982, November.
- Nicolas Dromel & Patrick-Antoine Pintus, 2006. "Are Progressive Fiscal Rules Stabilizing?," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00410452, HAL.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00410452 is not listed on IDEAS
- Agell, Jonas & Persson, Mats & Sacklén, Hans, 1999. "Labor Supply When Tax Avoidance Matters," Working Paper Series 157, Trade Union Institute for Economic Research.
- Brownstone, David & Englund, Peter & Persson, Mats, 1984. "Effects of Tax Reform on the Demand for Owner-Occupied Housing: A Micro Simulation Approach," Working Paper Series 133, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.