The incidence of taxes : A dynamic macroeconomic analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 18 (1982)
Issue (Month): 2 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Strulik, Holger & Trimborn, Timo, 2012.
"Laffer strikes again: Dynamic scoring of capital taxes,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 1180-1199.
- Holger Strulik & Timo Trimborn, 2011. "Laffer Strikes Again: Dynamic Scoring of Capital Taxes," DEGIT Conference Papers c016_074, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Strulik, Holger & Trimborn, Timo, 2010. "Laffer Strikes Again: Dynamic Scoring of Capital Taxes," Diskussionspapiere der Wirtschaftswissenschaftlichen FakultÃ¤t der Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover dp-454, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Turnovsky, Stephen J & Bianconi, Marcelo, 1992.
"The International Transmission of Tax Policies in a Dynamic World Economy,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(1), pages 49-72, November.
- Stephen J. Turnovsky & Marcelo Bianconi, 1993. "The International Transmission of Tax Policies in a Dynamic World Economy," NBER Working Papers 4086, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Strulik, Holger & Trimborn, Timo, 2010.
"Anticipated tax reforms and temporary tax cuts: A general equilibrium analysis,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 2141-2158, October.
- Strulik, Holger & Trimborn, Timo, 2008. "Anticipated Tax Reforms and Temporary Tax Cuts: A General Equilibrium Analysis," Diskussionspapiere der Wirtschaftswissenschaftlichen FakultÃ¤t der Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover dp-406, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Bianconi, Marcelo, 1995. "Fiscal policy in a simple two-country dynamic model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 395-419.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.