Depreciation and interest deductions and the effect of the corporation income tax on investment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 11 (1979)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alvarez JR, Luis & Kanniainen, Vesa & Södersten, Jan, 2000.
"Why is the Corporation Tax Not Neutral? Anticipated Tax Reform, Investment Spurts and Corporate Borrowing,"
Working Paper Series
2000:4, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Luis Alvarez & Vesa Kanniainen & Jan Södersten, 1999. "Why is the Corporation Tax Not Neutral?. Anticipated Tax Reform, Investment Spurts and Corporate Borrowing," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 56(3/4), pages 285-, July.
- Ernst Fehr & Wolfgang Wiegard, 2001. "The Incidence of an Extended Ace Corporation Tax," CESifo Working Paper Series 484, CESifo Group Munich.
- Polito, Vito, 2011. "Deferred Taxation and Effective Tax Rates on Income from Capital in the United States, 2000-2010," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2011/14, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Polito, Vito, 2011.
"Up or down? Capital income taxation in the United States and the United Kingdom,"
Cardiff Economics Working Papers
E2011/13, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Vito Polito, 2012. "Up or Down? Capital Income Taxation in the United States and the United Kingdom," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 68(1), pages 48-82, March.
- Vito Polito, 2010. "Up or Down? Capital Income Taxation in the United States and the United Kingdom," CESifo Working Paper Series 3260, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kai A. Konrad, 1990. "A note on depreciation allowances, taxation and risk-taking," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 3(2), pages 161-165, Autumn.
- Alexandra Maßbaum & Caren Sureth, 2009. "Thin Capitalization Rules and Entrepreneurial Capital Structure Decisions," BuR - Business Research, German Academic Association for Business Research, vol. 2(2), pages 147-169, December.
- Sorensen, Peter Birch, 1995. "Changing Views of the Corporate Income Tax," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 48(2), pages 279-94, June.
- Hovick Shahnazarian, 2009. "Does Tax Debt Capacity Matttter?," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 22(1), pages 21-30, Spring.
- Longobardi, Ernesto & Polito, Vito, 2011. "Capital income taxation incentives during economic downturns: re-thinking theory and evidence," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2011/15, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Rajagopal, Dagmar & Shah, Anwar, 1995. "A rational expectations model for tax policy analysis: An evaluation of tax incentives for the textile, chemical and pharmaceutical industries of Pakistan," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 249-276, June.
- Caren Sureth, 2002. "Partially Irreversible Investment Decisions and Taxation under Uncertainty: A Real Option Approach," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 3(2), pages 185-221, 05.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.