Business-to-business data sharing: A source for integration of supply chains
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Production Economics.
Volume (Year): 75 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1-2 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huy Chhaing & Eiji Takeda, 2004. "The Effect of Partial Information Sharing in a Two-Level Supply Chain," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 04-02, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Almotairi, Badi & Flodén, Jonas & Stefansson, Gunnar & Woxenius, Johan, 2011. "Information flows supporting hinterland transportation by rail: Applications in Sweden," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 15-24.
- Kauremaa, Jouni & Kärkkäinen, Mikko & Ala-Risku, Timo, 2009. "Customer initiated interorganizational information systems: The operational impacts and obstacles for small and medium sized suppliers," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 119(2), pages 228-239, June.
- Coronado Mondragon, Adrian E. & Lalwani, Chandra S. & Coronado Mondragon, Etienne S. & Coronado Mondragon, Christian E. & Pawar, Kulwant S., 2012. "Intelligent transport systems in multimodal logistics: A case of role and contribution through wireless vehicular networks in a sea port location," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 137(1), pages 165-175.
- Welker, Gera A. & van der Vaart, Taco & Pieter van Donk, Dirk, 2008. "The influence of business conditions on supply chain information-sharing mechanisms: A study among supply chain links of SMEs," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 113(2), pages 706-720, June.
- Toh, K.T.K. & Nagel, P. & Oakden, R., 2009. "A business and ICT architecture for a logistics city," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 122(1), pages 216-228, November.
- Lin, Yichen & Wang, Yichuan & Yu, Chiahui, 2010. "Investigating the drivers of the innovation in channel integration and supply chain performance: A strategy orientated perspective," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 127(2), pages 320-332, October.
- Sang Lee & Jinhan Kim & Yeonog Choi & Sang-Gun Lee, 2009. "Effects of IT knowledge and media selection on operational performance of small firms," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 241-257, March.
- Wong, Christina W.Y. & Lai, Kee-hung & Ngai, E.W.T., 2009. "The role of supplier operational adaptation on the performance of IT-enabled transport logistics under environmental uncertainty," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 122(1), pages 47-55, November.
- Nurmilaakso, Juha-Miikka, 2008. "Adoption of e-business functions and migration from EDI-based to XML-based e-business frameworks in supply chain integration," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 113(2), pages 721-733, June.
- Ni, Debing & Li, Kevin W. & Tang, Xiaowo, 2009. "Production costs, scope economies, and multi-client outsourcing under quantity competition," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 121(1), pages 130-140, September.
- Themistocleous, Marinos & Irani, Zahir & Love, Peter E. D., 2004. "Evaluating the integration of supply chain information systems: A case study," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 159(2), pages 393-405, December.
- Gunasekaran, Angappa & Lai, Kee-hung & Edwin Cheng, T.C., 2008. "Responsive supply chain: A competitive strategy in a networked economy," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 549-564, August.
- Panayides, Photis M. & Venus Lun, Y.H., 2009. "The impact of trust on innovativeness and supply chain performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 122(1), pages 35-46, November.
- Lang, N.A. & Moonen, J.M. & Srour, F.J. & Zuidwijk, R.A., 2008. "Multi Agent Systems in Logistics: A Literature and State-of-the-art Review," ERIM Report Series Research in Management, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasm ERS-2008-043-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- LockstrÃ¶m, Martin & Lei, Liu, 2013. "Antecedents to supplier integration in China: A partial least squares analysis," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 141(1), pages 295-306.
- Tran, SÃ©bastien, 2004. "SystÃ¨mes d'information inter-organisationnels et processus concurrentiels : le cas des places de marchÃ© Ã©lectroniques," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/3561, Paris Dauphine University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.