Why are bosses incompetent?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 9 (1993)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505544
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- KrÃ¤kel, Matthias, 2012.
"Competitive careers as a way to mediocracy,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 76-87.
- Matthias KrÃ¤kel, 2009. "Competitive Careers as a Way to Mediocracy," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers, University of Bonn, Germany bgse25_2009, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Kräkel, Matthias, 2009. "Competitive Careers as a Way to Mediocracy," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 286, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Shanti Chakravarty, 2009. "Efficient Legal Procedure And Statistical Discrimination," Working Papers 09002, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
- Chakravarty, Shanti P., 2002. "Economic analysis of police stops and searches: a critique," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 597-605, September.
- Shanti Chakravarty & Anthony Dobbins & Lynn Hodgkinson, 2013. "Poverty of Agency Theory and Poverty of Managerial Practice: The Royal Bank of Scotland Fiasco," Working Papers 13013, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.