Excessive exchange rate variability : A possible explanation using nonlinear economic dynamics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 6 (1990)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505544
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Donald A. R. George (University of Edinburgh), 2013. "Rational Expectations Dynamics: A Methodological Critique," ESE Discussion Papers 217, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Chin-Chang Lai, 1997. "The Complex Dynamics of Real Exchange Rates with Countercyclical Balance of Trade," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 393-401, October.
- Carl Chiarella & Peter Flaschel & Willi Semmler, 2001. "Real-Financial Interaction: A Reconsideration of the Blanchard Model with a State-of-Market Dependent Reaction Coefficient," Working Paper Series 111, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Toichiro Asada, 1995. "Kaldorian dynamics in an open economy," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 62(3), pages 239-269, October.
- Carl Chiarella & Alexander Khomin, 1996. "Learning Dynamics in a Nonlinear Stochastic Model of Exchange Rates," Working Paper Series 64, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Carl Chiarella, 1991. "Monetary and Fiscal Policy Under Nonlinear Exchange Rate Dynamics," Working Paper Series 6, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Toichiro Asada & Carl Chiarella & Peter Flaschel & Reiner Franke, 2003.
"Interacting Two-Country Business Fluctuations,"
Working Paper Series
128, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Toichiro Asada & Carl Chiarella & Peter Flaschel & Reiner Franke, . "Interacting Two-Country Business Fluctuations," Modeling, Computing, and Mastering Complexity 2003 02, Society for Computational Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.