Constant-market-shares analysis and index number theory
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 4 (1988)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505544
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gaulier, G. & Santoni, G. & Taglioni, D. & Zignago, S., 2013.
"Market Shares in the Wake of the Global Crisis: the Quarterly Export Competitiveness Database,"
472, Banque de France.
- Gaulier, Guillaume & Santoni, Gianluca & Taglioni, Daria & Zignago, Soledad, 2013. "In the wake of the global crisis : evidence from a new quarterly database of export competitiveness," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6733, The World Bank.
- Bernhard Klaus Michel, 2010. "Working Paper 06-10 - La part de marché à l’exportation de la Belgique 1993-2008 : changements structurels et compétitivité," Working Papers 1006, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
- Marini, Giovanni, 2010. "An Application of Constant Market Share Analysis for the Study of Firm Profitability," MPRA Paper 25814, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- João Amador & Sónia Cabral, 2008. "The Portuguese Export Performance in Perspective: A Constant Market Share Analysis," Economic Bulletin and Financial Stability Report Articles, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Raphaël Chiappini, 2010. "Dynamique des spécialisations et performances commerciales des pays d'Europe centrale et orientale (PECO)," Working Papers hal-00637591, HAL.
- Yuanhua Feng & Zhichao Guo & Christian Peitz & Xiangyong Tan, 2011. "A tree-form constant market share model for growth causes in international trade based on multi-level classification," Working Papers 42, University of Paderborn, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Simonis, Dominique, 2000. "Export Performance In Eastern Europe," ERSA conference papers ersa00p176, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:laf:wpaper:201005 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fontoura, Maria P. & Crespo, Nuno, 2013. "Trade Performance of the Less Developed African Countries," MPRA Paper 49193, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bernhard Felderer & Günther Grohall & Christian Haefke & Ulrich Schuh & Edith Skriner, 2008. "Verflechtungen in der österreichischen Außenwirtschaft," FIW Research Reports series I-024, FIW.
- Resch, Beate & Vondra, Klaus & Ragacs, Christian, 2011. "Austria’s Manufacturing Competitiveness," Monetary Policy & the Economy, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 3, pages 35â61.
- Ana Luísa Coutinho & Maria Paula Fontoura, 2012. "What determines the export performance? A comparative analysis of China and India in the European Union," Working Papers Department of Economics 2012/35, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Guo, Zhichao & Feng, Yuanhua, 2013. "Modeling of the impact of the financial crisis and China's accession to WTO on China's exports to Germany," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 474-483.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.