Risk premia in Pacific-Basin capital markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Pacific-Basin Finance Journal.
Volume (Year): 1 (1993)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/pacfin
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tai, Chu-Sheng, 2008. "Asymmetric currency exposure and currency risk pricing," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 647-663, September.
- Al-Shboul, Mohammad & Anwar, Sajid, 2014. "Time-varying exchange rate exposure and exchange rate risk pricing in the Canadian Equity Market," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 451-463.
- Doukas, John & Hall, Patricia H. & Lang, Larry H. P., 1999. "The pricing of currency risk in Japan," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 1-20, January.
- Chu-Sheng Tai, 2010. "Foreign exchange risk and risk exposure in the Japanese stock market," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 36(6), pages 511-524, June.
- Campbell R. Harvey, 1994.
"Predictable Risk and Returns in Emerging Markets,"
NBER Working Papers
4621, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chen, Ming-Hsiang, 2003. "Risk and return: CAPM and CCAPM," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 369-393.
- Rendu de Lint, Christel, 2002. "Risk profiles: how do they change when stock markets collapse?," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 59-80, February.
- Brown, Stephen J. & Hiraki, Takato & Arakawa, Kiyoshi & Ohno, Saburo, 2009. "Risk premia in international equity markets revisited," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 295-318, June.
- Bailey, Warren & Mao, Connie X. & Sirodom, Kulpatra, 2007. "Investment restrictions and the cross-border flow of information: Some empirical evidence," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 1-25, February.
- Bakshi, Gurdip S. & Chen, Zhiwu & Naka, Atsuyuki, 1995. "Production-based asset pricing in Japan," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 3(2-3), pages 217-240, July.
- Francis, Bill B. & Hunter, Delroy M., 2004. "The impact of the euro on risk exposure of the world's major banking industries," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(7-8), pages 1011-1042.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.