The world's greatest debtor nation?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal North American Review of Economics and Finance.
Volume (Year): 1 (1990)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620163
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David F. Bradford, 1993.
"Market Value Vs. Financial Accounting Measures of National Saving,"
NBER Working Papers
2906, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bradford, D.F., 1989. "Market Value Us. Financial Accounting Measures Of National Saving," Papers 34, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Discussion Paper.
- William G. Dewald & Michael Ulan, 1990. "The Twin-Deficit Illusion," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 9(3), pages 689-707, Winter.
- Bellak, Christian & Cantwell, John, 2004. "Revaluing the capital stock of international production," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 1-18, February.
- J. Kapler, 2000. "Measuring the Economic Rate of Return on Assets," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 17(4), pages 457-463, December.
- Lois E. Stekler & William L. Helkie, 1989. "Implications for future U.S. net investment payments of growing U.S. net international indebtedness," International Finance Discussion Papers 358, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.