The world's greatest debtor nation?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal North American Review of Economics and Finance.
Volume (Year): 1 (1990)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620163
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J. Kapler, 2000. "Measuring the Economic Rate of Return on Assets," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 17(4), pages 457-463, December.
- Bradford, D.F., 1989.
"Market Value Us. Financial Accounting Measures Of National Saving,"
34, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Discussion Paper.
- David F. Bradford, 1993. "Market Value Vs. Financial Accounting Measures of National Saving," NBER Working Papers 2906, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lois E. Stekler & William L. Helkie, 1989. "Implications for future U.S. net investment payments of growing U.S. net international indebtedness," International Finance Discussion Papers 358, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Bellak, Christian & Cantwell, John, 2004. "Revaluing the capital stock of international production," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 1-18, February.
- William G. Dewald & Michael Ulan, 1990. "The Twin-Deficit Illusion," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 9(3), pages 689-707, Winter.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.