Comment on: "Implications of state-dependent pricing for dynamic macroeconomic modeling"
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Monetary Economics.
Volume (Year): 52 (2005)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jonathan L. Willis & Peter J. Klenow, 2007.
"Real Rigidities and Nominal Price Changes,"
2007 Meeting Papers
844, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Anton Nakov & James Costain, 2009.
"Dynamics of the Price Distribution in a General Model of State-Dependent Pricing,"
2009 Meeting Papers
611, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- James Costain & Antón Nákov, 2009. "Dynamics of the price distribution in a general model of state-dependent pricing," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 0831, Banco de Espa�a.
- Michael K. Johnston, 2009. "Real and Nominal Frictions within the Firm: How Lumpy Investment Matters for Price Adjustment," Working Papers 09-36, Bank of Canada.
- Tommy Sveen & Lutz Weinke, 2007. "Inflation Dynamics and Labor Market Dynamics Revisited," Kiel Working Papers 1368, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Kevin Huang, 2006. "Specific factors meet intermediate inputs: implications for the persistence problem," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 9(3), pages 483-507, July.
- Levin, Andrew T. & David López-Salido, J. & Nelson, Edward & Yun, Tack, 2008.
"Macroeconometric equivalence, microeconomic dissonance, and the design of monetary policy,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 55(Supplemen), pages S48-S62, October.
- Andrew T. Levin & J. David López-Salido & Edward Nelson & Tack Yun, 2008. "Macroeconometric equivalence, microeconomic dissonance, and the design of monetary policy," Working Papers 2008-035, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.