Comment on: Tropics, germs and crops: How endowments influence economic development
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Monetary Economics.
Volume (Year): 50 (2003)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Josean Garrués Irurzun & Juan Antonio Rubio Mondéjar, 2011. "Redes empresariales e integración económica regional en perspectiva histórica: el caso de Andalucía," FEG Working Paper Series 04/11, Faculty of Economics and Business (University of Granada).
- Sébastien Marchand, 2012.
"Legal Origin, Colonial Origins and Deforestation,"
AccessEcon, vol. 32(2), pages 1653-1670.
- Hasan, Lubna Hasan, 2006.
"Myths and Realities of Long-run Development: A Look at Deeper Determinants,"
2143, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lubna Hasan, 2007. "Myths and Realities of Long-run Development: A Look at Deeper Determinants," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 46(1), pages 19-44.
- Hasan, Lubna, 2006. "Myths and Realities of Long-run Development: A Look at Deeper Determinants," MPRA Paper 7786, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2006.
- Lubna Hasan, 2006. "Myths and Realities of Long-run Development : A Look at Deeper Determinants," Development Economics Working Papers 22193, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Lubna Hasan, 2006. "Myths and Realities of Long-run Development: A Look at Deeper Determinants," PIDE-Working Papers 2006:12, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Lubna Hasan, 2012. "Myths and Realities of Long-run Development: A Look at Deeper Determinants," Working Papers id:4992, eSocialSciences.
- Mauricio Mesquita Moreira, 2006. "Trade and Integration Sector Note: Chile," IDB Publications 31178, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Tol, Richard S. J., 2008.
"The Economic Impact of Climate Change,"
WP255, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Gabriel J. Felbermayr & Jasmin Gröschl, 2011.
"Natural Disasters and the Effect of Trade on Income: A New Panel IV Approach,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3541, CESifo Group Munich.
- Felbermayr, Gabriel & Gröschl, Jasmin, 2013. "Natural disasters and the effect of trade on income: A new panel IV approach," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 18-30.
- Mauro Boianovsky, 2011. "Humboldt And The Classical Economists Onnatural Resources, Institutions And Underdevelopment," Anais do XXXVIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 38th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 116, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Ashima Goyal & A. K. Jha, 2005. "Dictatorship, Democracy and Institutions: Macropolicy in China and India," Working Papers id:264, eSocialSciences.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.