Growth and trustified capitalism
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Monetary Economics.
Volume (Year): 34 (1994)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nahuis, R. & Smulders, J.A., 2002.
"The skill premium, technological change and appropriability,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-89731, Tilburg University.
- Nahuis, Richard & Smulders, Sjak, 2002. " The Skill Premium, Technological Change and Appropriability," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 137-56, June.
- Nahuis, R. & Smulders, J.A., 2000. "The Skill Premium, Technological Change and Appropriability," Discussion Paper 2000-56, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Paul S. Segerstrom, 2007.
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 48(1), pages 247-280, 02.
- Peretto, P. & Smulders, J.A., 1998.
"Specialization, Knowledge Dilution, and Scale Effects in an IO-Based Growth Model,"
1998-02, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Peretto, Pietro & Smulders, Sjak, 1998. "Specialization, Knowledge Dilution, and Scale Effects in an IO-Based Growth Model," Working Papers 98-07, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Peretto, Pietro F., 1999. "Cost reduction, entry, and the interdependence of market structure and economic growth," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 173-195, February.
- Minniti, A. & Parello, C. & Segerstrom, P. S., 2008.
"A Schumpeterian Growth Model with Heterogenous Firms,"
13674, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- A. Minniti & C.P. Parello & P.S. Segerstrom, 2008. "A Schumpeterian Growth Model with Heterogenous Firms," Working Papers 645, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- James M. Zolnierek, 1998. "Firm Level Behavior in Repeated R&D Races," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 24(3), pages 293-308, Summer.
- Pedro Rui Mazeda Gil & Paulo Brito & Óscar Afonso, 2008. "A Model of Quality Ladders with Horizontal Entry," FEP Working Papers 296, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Antonio Minniti & Carmelo Parello & Paul Segerstrom, 2013. "A Schumpeterian growth model with random quality improvements," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 52(2), pages 755-791, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.