Growth and trustified capitalism
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Monetary Economics.
Volume (Year): 34 (1994)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Segerstrom, Paul S., 1999.
Working Paper Series
524, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Nahuis, Richard & Smulders, Sjak, 2002.
" The Skill Premium, Technological Change and Appropriability,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 137-56, June.
- Nahuis, R. & Smulders, J.A., 2000. "The Skill Premium, Technological Change and Appropriability," Discussion Paper 2000-56, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Nahuis, R. & Smulders, J.A., 2002. "The skill premium, technological change and appropriability," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-89731, Tilburg University.
- James M. Zolnierek, 1998. "Firm Level Behavior in Repeated R&D Races," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 24(3), pages 293-308, Summer.
- Pedro Rui Mazeda Gil & Paulo Brito & Óscar Afonso, 2008. "A Model of Quality Ladders with Horizontal Entry," FEP Working Papers 296, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- A. Minniti & C.P. Parello & P.S. Segerstrom, 2008.
"A Schumpeterian Growth Model with Heterogenous Firms,"
645, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Minniti, A. & Parello, C. & Segerstrom, P. S., 2008. "A Schumpeterian Growth Model with Heterogenous Firms," MPRA Paper 13674, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peretto, Pietro & Smulders, Sjak, 1998.
"Specialization, Knowledge Dilution, and Scale Effects in an IO-Based Growth Model,"
98-07, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Peretto, P. & Smulders, J.A., 1998. "Specialization, Knowledge Dilution, and Scale Effects in an IO-Based Growth Model," Discussion Paper 1998-02, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Peretto, Pietro F., 1999. "Cost reduction, entry, and the interdependence of market structure and economic growth," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 173-195, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.