Growth and trustified capitalism
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Monetary Economics.
Volume (Year): 34 (1994)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peretto, P. & Smulders, J.A., 1998.
"Specialization, Knowledge Dilution, and Scale Effects in an IO-Based Growth Model,"
1998-02, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Peretto, Pietro & Smulders, Sjak, 1998. "Specialization, Knowledge Dilution, and Scale Effects in an IO-Based Growth Model," Working Papers 98-07, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Jess Benhabib & Jesse Perla & Christopher Tonetti, 2012.
"Catch-up and Fall-back through Innovation and Imitation,"
NBER Working Papers
18091, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jess Benhabib & Jesse Perla & Christopher Tonetti, 2014. "Catch-up and fall-back through innovation and imitation," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 1-35, March.
- Nahuis, R. & Smulders, J.A., 2002.
"The skill premium, technological change and appropriability,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-89731, Tilburg University.
- Nahuis, Richard & Smulders, Sjak, 2002. " The Skill Premium, Technological Change and Appropriability," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 137-56, June.
- Nahuis, R. & Smulders, J.A., 2000. "The Skill Premium, Technological Change and Appropriability," Discussion Paper 2000-56, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- James M. Zolnierek, 1998. "Firm Level Behavior in Repeated R&D Races," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 24(3), pages 293-308, Summer.
- Pedro Rui Mazeda Gil & Paulo Brito & Óscar Afonso, 2008. "A Model of Quality Ladders with Horizontal Entry," FEP Working Papers 296, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Antonio Minniti & Carmelo Parello & Paul Segerstrom, 2013. "A Schumpeterian growth model with random quality improvements," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 52(2), pages 755-791, March.
- Segerstrom, Paul S., 1999.
Working Paper Series
524, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Peretto, Pietro F., 1999. "Cost reduction, entry, and the interdependence of market structure and economic growth," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 173-195, February.
- A. Minniti & C.P. Parello & P.S. Segerstrom, 2008.
"A Schumpeterian Growth Model with Heterogenous Firms,"
645, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Minniti, A. & Parello, C. & Segerstrom, P. S., 2008. "A Schumpeterian Growth Model with Heterogenous Firms," MPRA Paper 13674, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.