Information acquisition in an incomplete information model of business cycle
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Monetary Economics.
Volume (Year): 20 (1987)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Benassy, Jean-Pascal, 1999. "Analytical solutions to a structural signal extraction model: Lucas 1972 revisited," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 509-521, December.
- Taneli MÃ¤kinen & BjÃ¶rn Ohl, 2014.
"Information acquisition and learning from prices over the business cycle,"
Temi di discussione (Economic working papers)
946, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Mäkinen, Taneli & Ohl, Björn, 2012. "Information Acquisition and Learning from Prices Over the Business Cycle," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 740, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 11 Nov 2012.
- Mäkinen, Taneli & Ohl , Björn, 2014. "Information acquisition and learning from prices over the business cycle," Research Discussion Papers 7/2014, Bank of Finland.
- Cone, Thomas E., 2008. "Optimal information acquisition and monetary policy," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 1370-1389, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.