Financial intermediation, reserve requirements, and inside money: A general equilibrium analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Monetary Economics.
Volume (Year): 16 (1985)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Max Bruche & Javier Suarez, 2009.
"The Macroeconomics Of Money Market Freezes,"
- Peter R. Hartley & Carl E. Walsh, 1986.
"Inside money and monetary neutrality,"
Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory
86-01, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Mahir Binici & Bulent Koksal, 2011.
"Do Bank Stockholders Share the Burden of Required Reserve Tax? Evidence from Turkey,"
1119, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Mahir Binici & Bülent Köksal, 2013. "Do Bank Stockholders Share the Burden of Required Reserve Tax? Evidence from Turkey," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 49(4), pages 46-73, July.
- Juan David Prada Sarmiento, 2008.
"Financial Intermediation and Monetary Policy in a Small Open Economy,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
005010, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Juan David Prada Sarmiento, . "Financial Intermediation and Monetary Policy in a Small Open Economy," Borradores de Economia 531, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Bruche, Max & Suarez, Javier, 2010. "Deposit insurance and money market freezes," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 45-61, January.
- Rangan Gupta, 2005.
"Costly State Monitoring and Reserve Requirements,"
Annals of Economics and Finance,
Society for AEF, vol. 6(2), pages 263-288, November.
- Marco Espinosa-Vega & Steven Russell, 1998.
"A public finance analysis of multiple reserve requirements,"
98-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Marco Espinosa-Vega & Steven Russell, 1999. "A public finance analysis of multiple reserve requirements," Working Paper 99-19, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Jianhuai Shi, 2002. "The Economic Effects of Inflation Tax Instruments in an Overlapping-Generations Economy with Production," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 3(2), pages 433-451, November.
- Stefano Battilossi, 2003.
"Capital Mobility And Financial Repression In Italy, 1960-1990: A Public Finance Perspective,"
Working Papers in Economic History
wh030602, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Historia Económica e Instituciones.
- Battilossi, Stefano, . "Capital mobility and financial repression in Italy, 1960-1990 : a public finance perspective," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/402, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Baltensperger, Ernst & Jordan, Thomas J., 1997. "Seigniorage, banking, and the optimal quantity of money," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 781-796, June.
- Ramon Caminal, 2002. "Taxation of banks: A theoretical framework," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 525.02, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Huizinga, H.P., 1996. "The Dual Role of Money and Optimal Financial Taxes," Discussion Paper 1996-99, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Scott Freeman & Joseph H. Haslag, 1995. "Should bank reserves earn interest?," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Q IV, pages 25-33.
- Caminal, Ramon, 1997. "Financial intermediation and the optimal tax system," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 351-382, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.