Financial intermediation, reserve requirements, and inside money: A general equilibrium analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Monetary Economics.
Volume (Year): 16 (1985)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ramon Caminal, 2002. "Taxation of banks: A theoretical framework," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 525.02, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Scott Freeman & Joseph H. Haslag, 1995. "Should bank reserves earn interest?," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Q IV, pages 25-33.
- Mahir Binici & Bulent Koksal, 2011.
"Do Bank Stockholders Share the Burden of Required Reserve Tax? Evidence from Turkey,"
1119, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Mahir Binici & Bülent Köksal, 2013. "Do Bank Stockholders Share the Burden of Required Reserve Tax? Evidence from Turkey," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 49(4), pages 46-73, July.
- Peter R. Hartley & Carl E. Walsh, 1986.
"Inside Money and Monetary Neutrality,"
NBER Working Papers
1890, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baltensperger, Ernst & Jordan, Thomas J., 1997. "Seigniorage, banking, and the optimal quantity of money," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 781-796, June.
- Juan David Prada Sarmiento, 2008.
"Financial Intermediation and Monetary Policy in a Small Open Economy,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
005010, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Juan David Prada Sarmiento, . "Financial Intermediation and Monetary Policy in a Small Open Economy," Borradores de Economia 531, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Bruche, Max & Suarez, Javier, 2010. "Deposit insurance and money market freezes," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 45-61, January.
- Caminal, Ramon, 1997. "Financial intermediation and the optimal tax system," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 351-382, February.
- Rangan Gupta, 2005.
"Costly State Monitoring and Reserve Requirements,"
Annals of Economics and Finance,
Society for AEF, vol. 6(2), pages 263-288, November.
- Bruche, Max & Suarez, Javier, 2009.
"The Macroeconomics of Money Market Freezes,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
7304, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marco Espinosa-Vega & Steven Russell, 1999.
"A public finance analysis of multiple reserve requirements,"
99-19, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Marco Espinosa-Vega & Steven Russell, 1998. "A public finance analysis of multiple reserve requirements," Working Paper 98-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Huizinga, H.P., 1996. "The Dual Role of Money and Optimal Financial Taxes," Discussion Paper 1996-99, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Jianhuai Shi, 2002. "The Economic Effects of Inflation Tax Instruments in an Overlapping-Generations Economy with Production," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 3(2), pages 433-451, November.
- Joseph H. Haslag, 1994. "The effects of monetary policy in a model with reserve requirements," Working Papers 9415, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Stefano Battilossi, 2003. "Capital Mobility And Financial Repression In Italy, 1960-1990: A Public Finance Perspective," Working Papers in Economic History wh030602, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Historia Económica e Instituciones.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.