An historical decomposition of the great depression to determine the role of money
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Monetary Economics.
Volume (Year): 16 (1985)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michelle Alexopoulos & Jon Cohen, 2009.
"Measuring Our Ignorance, One Book at a Time: New Indicators of Technological Change, 1909-1949,"
tecipa-349, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Alexopoulos, Michelle & Cohen, Jon, 2009. "Measuring our ignorance, one book at a time: New indicators of technological change, 1909-1949," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 450-470, May.
- Stephane Dees & Pedro Soares Brinca, 2013.
"Consumer confidence as a predictor of consumption spending: Evidence for the United States and the Euro area,"
CEPII research center, issue 134, pages 1-14.
- Dées, Stéphane & Soares Brinca, Pedro, 2011. "Consumer confidence as a predictor of consumption spending: evidence for the United States and the euro area," Working Paper Series 1349, European Central Bank.
- Hristov, Nikolay & Hülsewig, Oliver & Wollmershäuser, Timo, 2012.
"Loan supply shocks during the financial crisis: Evidence for the Euro area,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 569-592.
- Nikolay Hristov & Oliver Hülsewig & Timo Wollmershäuser, 2011. "Loan Supply Shocks during the Financial Crisis: Evidence for the Euro Area," CESifo Working Paper Series 3395, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ansari, M. I., 1996. "Monetary vs. fiscal policy: Some evidence from vector autoregression for India," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 677-698.
- Wenjuan Chen & Anton Velinov, 2012. "Do Japanese Stock Prices Reflect Macro Fundamentals?," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2012-037, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Mudabber AHMED, 2006. "Effectiveness of Interest Rate Channel in Price and Output Determination in the Post Financial Liberalization Era of a Developing Economy: Evidence from India," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 6(3).
- Arora, Vipin & Lieskovsky, Jozef, 2012. "Natural Gas and U.S. Economic Activity," MPRA Paper 42659, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- H. Atesoglu & Donald Dutkowsky, 1992. "The changing effect of money on aggregate output in the u.s," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 128(2), pages 221-236, June.
- Helmut Luetkepohl, 2011. "Vector Autoregressive Models," Economics Working Papers ECO2011/30, European University Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.