Interest rates, aggregate information, and monetary policy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Monetary Economics.
Volume (Year): 12 (1983)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liam Graham & Stephen Wright, 2009.
"Information, heterogeneity and market incompleteness,"
Kiel Working Papers
1503, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Graham, Liam & Wright, Stephen, 2010. "Information, heterogeneity and market incompleteness," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 164-174, March.
- Benassy, Jean-Pascal, 2001.
"On the optimality of activist policies with a less informed government,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 45-59, February.
- Bénassy, Jean-pascal, 1997. "On the optimality of activist policies with a less informed government," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9722, CEPREMAP.
- Bali, Turan G. & Thurston, Thom B., 2002. "On the efficiency of monetary policy rules with flexible prices and rational expectations," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 54(6), pages 615-631.
- Jean-Pascal Bénassy, 1999. "On the Optimality of Activist Policies with a Less Informed Government," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 186, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Willem H. Buiter, 1987. "The Right Combination of Demand and Supply Policies: The Case for a Two-Handed Approach," NBER Working Papers 2333, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert G. King, 2010. "Comment on "Noisy Business Cycles"," NBER Chapters, in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 2009, Volume 24, pages 395-407 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.