An axiomatization of the Gini coefficient
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Mathematical Social Sciences.
Volume (Year): 2 (1982)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505565
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ebert, Udo, 2010. "The decomposition of inequality reconsidered: Weakly decomposable measures," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 94-103, September.
- Lind, Jo Thori & Moene, Karl O., 2009.
04/2009, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Barrett, C. R. & Salles, Maurice, 1995.
"On a generalisation of the Gini coefficient,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 235-244, December.
- Aaberge, Rolf, 2001. "Axiomatic Characterization of the Gini Coefficient and Lorenz Curve Orderings," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 115-132, November.
- Ronny Aboudi & Dominique Thon & Stein Wallace, 2010. "Inequality comparisons when the populations differ in size," Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 47-70, March.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.