Interval choice: classic and general cases
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Mathematical Social Sciences.
Volume (Year): 26 (1993)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505565
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Candeal, Juan Carlos & Indurain, Esteban & Zudaire, Margarita, 2002. "Numerical representability of semiorders," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 61-77, January.
- Aleskerov, Fuad, 2002. "Binary representation of choice rationalizable by a utility function with an additive non-negative error function," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 177-185, March.
- Marc-Arthur Diaye & Michal Wong-Urdanivia, 2005.
"A simple test of Richter-rationality,"
Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques
b06008, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Marc-Arthur Diaye & Michal Wong-Urdanivia, 2006. "A simple test of Richter-rationality," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00084390, HAL.
- Ozbay, Erkut Yusuf & Filiz, Emel, 2005. "A representation for intransitive indifference relations," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 202-214, September.
- Nakajima, Daisuke & Masatlioglu, Yusufcan, 2013. "Choice by iterative search," Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 8(3), September.
- Nakamura, Yutaka, 2002. "Semimetric thresholds for finite posets," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 37-43, September.
- Marc-Arthur Diaye & Michal Wong-Urdanivia, 2006. "A Simple Test of Richter-Rationality," Documents de recherche 06-01, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- Marc-Arthur Diaye & Michal Wong-Urdanivia, 2006. "A simple test of Richter-rationality," Post-Print halshs-00084390, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.