Numerical representability of semiorders
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Mathematical Social Sciences.
Volume (Year): 43 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505565
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gensemer, Susan H., 1987. "On relationships between numerical representations of interval orders and semiorders," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 157-169, October.
- Bridges, Douglas S., 1985. "Representing interval orders by a single real-valued function," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 149-155, June.
- Jamison, Dean T & Lau, Lawrence J, 1977. "The Nature of Equilibrium with Semiordered Preferences," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(7), pages 1595-1605, October.
- Oloriz, Esteban & Candeal, Juan Carlos & Indurain, Esteban, 1998. "Representability of Interval Orders," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 219-227, January.
- Ng, Yew-Kwang, 1975. "Bentham or Bergson? Finite Sensibility, Utility Functions and Social Welfare Functions," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(4), pages 545-69, October.
- Gensemer, Susan H., 1988. "On numerical representations of semiorders," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 277-286, June.
- Vincke, Philippe, 1980. "Linear Utility Functions on Semiordered Mixture Spaces," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(3), pages 771-75, April.
- Bosi, Gianni & Isler, Romano, 1995. "Representing preferences with nontransitive indifference by a single real-valued function," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(7), pages 621-631.
- Gensemer, Susan H., 1987. "Continuous semiorder representations," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 275-289, June.
- Agaev, Rafig & Aleskerov, Fuad, 1993. "Interval choice: classic and general cases," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 249-272, November.
- Marley, A. A. J., 2002. "Random utility models and their applications: recent developments," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 289-302, July.
- Abrísqueta, Francisco J. & Candeal, Juan C. & Induráin, Esteban & Zudaire, Margarita, 2009. "Scott-Suppes representability of semiorders: Internal conditions," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 245-261, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.