Role colouring a graph
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Mathematical Social Sciences.
Volume (Year): 21 (1991)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505565
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brink, J.R. van den & Ruys, P.H.M., 2005. "Technological Change, Wages and Firm Size," Discussion Paper 2005-022, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- René Brink & Pieter Ruys, 2008.
"Technology driven organizational structure of the firm,"
Annals of Finance,
Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 481-503, October.
- Brink, J.R. van den & Ruys, P.H.M., 2008. "Technology driven organizational structure of the firm," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-303193, Tilburg University.
- Rene van den Brink & Pieter H.M. Ruys, 2005. "Positional Wages, Market Wages and Firm Size," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 05-020/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Ulrik Brandes & Jürgen Lerner, 2010. "Structural Similarity: Spectral Methods for Relaxed Blockmodeling," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 279-306, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.