A geometric approach to equilibrium analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Mathematical Economics.
Volume (Year): 6 (1979)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrea, Loi & Stefano, Matta, 2006.
"Evolution paths on the equilibrium manifold,"
4694, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Safra, Zvi, 1990. "Connectedness of the set of manipulable equilibria," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 45-53, February.
- Loi, Andrea & Matta, Stefano, 2011. "Catastrophes minimization on the equilibrium manifold," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 47(4), pages 617-620.
- Yves Balasko, 2013. "Heckscher-Ohlin explained by Walras," Textos para discussÃ£o, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil) 610, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Aditya Goenka & Stefano Matta, 2008. "Manipulation of endowments and sunspot equilibria," Economic Theory, Springer, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 267-282, August.
- Sergio Turner, 2006. "How much trade does the transfer paradox require? The threshold computed," Working Papers, Brown University, Department of Economics 2006-02, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Loi, Andrea & Matta, Stefano, 2008. "Geodesics on the equilibrium manifold," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 44(12), pages 1379-1384, December.
- Safra, Zvi, 1983. "Manipulation by reallocating initial endowments," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 1-17, September.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:4:y:2006:i:30:p:1-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stefano Matta & Andrea Loi, 2006. "A Riemannian metric on the equilibrium manifold: the smooth case," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 4(30), pages 1-9.
- Balasko, Yves, 1997. "Pareto optima, welfare weights, and smooth equilibrium analysis," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 21(2-3), pages 473-503.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.