Equilibria and core of large economies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Mathematical Economics.
Volume (Year): 2 (1975)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Florenzano, Monique & Moreno Garcia, Emma, 1996.
"Linear exchange economies with a continuum of agents,"
CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange)
- Monique Florenzano & Emma Moreno-García, 2001. "Linear exchange economies with a continuum of agents," Spanish Economic Review, Springer, vol. 3(4), pages 253-272.
- Florenzano, Monique & Moreno García, Emma, . "Linear exchange economies with a continuum of agents," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/3969, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Robert M. Anderson & Glenn Ellison & Drew Fudenberg, 2005.
"Location Choice in Two-Sided Markets with Indivisible Agents,"
Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers
2056, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Anderson, Robert M. & Ellison, Glenn & Fudenberg, Drew, 2010. "Location choice in two-sided markets with indivisible agents," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 2-23, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.