Regular nonsmooth equations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Mathematical Economics.
Volume (Year): 23 (1994)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rigotti, Luca & Shannon, Chris, 2012. "Sharing risk and ambiguity," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 147(5), pages 2028-2039.
- Frank Riedel, 2003.
"Generic Determinacy of Equilibria with Local Substitution,"
GE, Growth, Math methods
- Riedel, Frank, 2005. "Generic determinacy of equilibria with local substitution," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(4-5), pages 603-616, August.
- Riedel, Frank, 2002. "Generic Determinancy of Equilibria with Local Substitution," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt43j2n5f5, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Riedel, Frank, 2002. "Generic Determinacy of Equilibria with Local Substitution," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt1727r74c, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Alan Beggs & A.W. Beggs, 2011. "Regularity and Stability in Monotone Bayesian Games," Economics Series Working Papers 587, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Jean-Marc Bonnisseau & Elena Mercato, 2010.
"Externalities, consumption constraints and regular economies,"
Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 123-147, July.
- Jean-Marc Bonnisseau & Elena L. del Mercato, 2008. "Externalities, Consumption Constraints and Regular Economies," CSEF Working Papers 195, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 01 Dec 2009.
- Jean-Marc Bonnisseau & Elena L. Del Mercato, 2008. "Externalities, consumption constraints and regular economies," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne b08011, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne, revised Apr 2009.
- Rui Pascoa, Mario & Ribeiro da Costa Werlang, Sergio, 1999. "Determinacy of equilibria in nonsmooth economies," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 289-302, November.
- Tasos Kalandrakis, 2004.
"Regularity of Pure Strategy Equilibrium Points in a Class of Bargaining Games,"
Wallis Working Papers
WP37, University of Rochester - Wallis Institute of Political Economy.
- Tasos Kalandrakis, 2006. "Regularity of pure strategy equilibrium points in a class of bargaining games," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 309-329, 06.
- Datta, Manjira & Mirman, Leonard J. & Reffett, Kevin L., 2002.
"Existence and Uniqueness of Equilibrium in Distorted Dynamic Economies with Capital and Labor,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 377-410, April.
- Manjira Datta & Leonard Mirman & Kevin Reffett, . "Existence and Uniqueness of Equilibrium in Distorted Dynamic Economies with Capital and Labor," Working Papers 2132846, Department of Economics, W. P. Carey School of Business, Arizona State University.
- Bonnisseau, Jean-Marc, 2003. "Regular economies with non-ordered preferences," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 153-174, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.