Stochastic processes of temporary equilibria
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Mathematical Economics.
Volume (Year): 1 (1974)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Seppo Honkapohja & Takatoshi Ito, 1979. "Non-Trivial Equilibrium in an Economy With Stochastic Rationing," NBER Working Papers 0322, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Takeoka, Norio, 2003. "On the consistency of stationary Markov equilibria with an exogenous distribution," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 113(2), pages 316-324, December.
- Takeoka, Norio, 2006. "Stationary Markov equilibria on a non-compact self-justified set," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 269-290, June.
- Hellwig, Martin F., 1996. "Sequential decisions under uncertainty and the maximum theorem," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 443-464.
- Klaus Reiner Schenk-Hoppé, . "Random Dynamical Systems in Economics," IEW - Working Papers 067, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Aguiar-Conraria, Luis & Shell, Karl, 2006.
06-02, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Fernholz, Robert, 1999. "On the diversity of equity markets," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 393-417, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.