Global analysis and economics v : Pareto theory with constraints
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Mathematical Economics.
Volume (Year): 1 (1974)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00426399 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gaël Giraud, 2004. "The limit-price exchange process," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques b04118, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1993. "Topoloy and economics: the contributions of S. Smale," MPRA Paper 8485, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00426399 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bernard Cornet & Philippe Bich, 2009.
"Existence of pseudo-equilibria in a financial economy,"
WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS
200910, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2009.
- Philippe Bich & Bernard Cornet, 2009. "Existence of pseudo-equilibria in a financial economy," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 09060, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- David Bowman, 1995. "Constrained suboptimality in economies with limited communication," International Finance Discussion Papers 497, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Yun, Kwan Koo, 2010. "Efficient, Pareto-improving processes," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 326-331, May.
- Clark Robinson & Gerry Suchanek, 1985. "On the design of optimal mechanisms for the Arrow-Hahn-McKenzie economy," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 313-335, January.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.