Global analysis and economics IV : Finiteness and stability of equilibria with general consumption sets and production
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Mathematical Economics.
Volume (Year): 1 (1974)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philippe Bich & Bernard Cornet, 2009.
"Existence of pseudo-equilibria in a financial economy,"
UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Bernard Cornet & Philippe Bich, 2009. "Existence of pseudo-equilibria in a financial economy," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 200910, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2009.
- Philippe Bich & Bernard Cornet, 2009. "Existence of pseudo-equilibria in a financial economy," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 09060, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Jean-Marc Bonnisseau & Elena L. Del Mercato, 2008. "Externalities, consumption constraints and regular economies," Post-Print halshs-00257731, HAL.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1993. "Topoloy and economics: the contributions of S. Smale," MPRA Paper 8485, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philippe Bich & Bernard Cornet, 2009. "Existence of pseudo-equilibria in a financial economy," Post-Print halshs-00426399, HAL.
- Berliant, Marcus & Kung, Fan-chin, 2006.
"The indeterminacy of equilibrium city formation under monopolistic competition and increasing returns,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 131(1), pages 101-133, November.
- Marcus Berliant & Fan- chin Kung, 2004. "The Indeterminacy of Equilibrium City Formation under Monopolistic Competition and Increasing Returns," Urban/Regional 0407011, EconWPA, revised 29 Apr 2005.
- Jean-Marc Bonnisseau & Elena L. Del Mercato, 2007. "Possibility functions and regular economies," Post-Print halshs-00159638, HAL.
- Kung, Fan-chin, 2008. "Voluntary contributions to multiple public goods in a production economy with widespread externalities," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(12), pages 1364-1378, December.
- Jean-Marc Bonnisseau & Elena L. Del Mercato, 2005. "Competitive equilibria with consumption possibility depending on endowments : a global analysis," Post-Print halshs-00197474, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.