Determinacy of equilibrium in large-scale economies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Mathematical Economics.
Volume (Year): 18 (1989)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hippolyte d'Albis & Emmanuelle Augeraud-véron, 2009.
"Competitive Growth In A Life-Cycle Model: Existence And Dynamics,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 50(2), pages 459-484, 05.
- Hippolyte d'Albis & Emmanuelle Augeraud-Veron, 2004. "Competitive growth in a life-cycle model : existence and dynamics," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques v04016, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- D'ALBIS Hippolyte & AUGERAUD-VERON Emmannuelle, 2007. "Competitive Growth in a Life-cycle Model: Existence and Dynamics," LERNA Working Papers 07.19.240, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Hippolyte D'Albis & Emmanuelle Augeraud-Véron, 2009. "Competitive Growth in a Life-cycle Model: Existence and Dynamics," Post-Print hal-00630459, HAL.
- H. Polemarchakis & S. Demichelis, 2002. "Frequency of Trade and the Determinancy of Equilibrium Paths: Logarithmic Economies of Overlapping Generations Under Certainty," Working Papers 2002-16, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Covarrubias Enrique, 2010.
"Regular Infinite Economies,"
The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-21, July.
- Covarrubias, Enrique, 2008. "Determinacy of equilibria of smooth infinite economies," MPRA Paper 9437, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Enrique Covarrubias, 2007. "Regular Infinite Economies," Levine's Working Paper Archive 843644000000000034, David K. Levine.
- Enrique Covarrubias, 2010. "Regular Infinite Economies," Working Papers 2010-03, Banco de México.
- Covarrubias, Enrique, 2008.
"The number of equilibria of smooth infinite economies with separable utilities,"
11099, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Covarrubias, Enrique, 2013. "The number of equilibria of smooth infinite economies," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 263-265.
- Enrique Covarrubias, 2011. "The Number of Equilibria of Smooth Infinite Economies," Working Papers 2011-02, Banco de México.
- Chris Shannon and William R. Zame., 1999.
"Quadratic Concavity and Determinacy of Equilibrium,"
Economics Working Papers
E99-271, University of California at Berkeley.
- Chris Shannon & William R. Zame, 2002. "Quadratic Concavity and Determinacy of Equilibrium," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 70(2), pages 631-662, March.
- Shannon, Chris & Zame, William R., 1999. "Quadratic Concavity and Determinacy of Equilibrium," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt3fv586x6, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Chris Shannon & William R. Zame, 2000. "Quadratic Concavity and Determinacy of Equilibrium," GE, Growth, Math methods 9912001, EconWPA.
- repec:inr:wpaper:246036 is not listed on IDEAS
- Varada Rajan, Ashvin, 1997. "Generic properties of the core and equilibria of pure exchange economies," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 471-486, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.