On the survival assumption in marginal (cost) pricing
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Mathematical Economics.
Volume (Year): 17 (1988)
Issue (Month): 2-3 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bonnisseau, J.M. & Medecin, J.-P., 2000.
"Existence of Marginal Pricing Equilibria in Economies with Externalities and Non Convexities,"
Papiers d'Economie MathÃÂ©matique et Applications
2000.84, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Bonnisseau, Jean-Marc & Medecin, Jean-Philippe, 2001. "Existence of marginal pricing equilibria in economies with externalities and non-convexities," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 271-294, December.
- Hans-Jürgen Salchow, 2005. "Non-existence of equilibria with free elimination," Post-Print halshs-00195903, HAL.
- Salchow, Hans-Jurgen, 2006. "An essay on the state of economic science," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(6), pages 653-660, September.
- Fuentes, Matías N., 2011. "Existence of equilibria in economies with externalities and non-convexities in an infinite-dimensional commodity space," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(6), pages 768-776.
- Kaplan, T-R & Wettstein, D, 1996.
"Cost Sharing : Efficiency and Implementation,"
44-96, Tel Aviv.
- Jean-Marc Bonnisseau & Alexandrine Jamin, 2005. "Equilibria with increasing returns : sufficient conditions on bounded production allocations," Post-Print halshs-00194881, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.